Sunday, January 1, 2012

Photo suite 1 -- taking pictures

After two years of posting daily photos to this blog, I'm changing the rules for 2012.  This year I'll post a group of pictures each week, chosen by theme.  It seems appropriate to start off the year with photos of me taking photos.





































































a shiny panel in Untitled, by Anselm Reyle, 2006, Minneapolis Institute of Art






















Stuttgart, with posters for the Color Improvisations quilt show, summer 2010 -- my quilt in the center panel

Dan Graham, Two-Way Mirror Punched Steel Hedge Labyrinth, Minneapolis Sculpture Garden

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your daily pictures during last year, and i'm happy that you'll continue! Happy new year to you from germany.

    ReplyDelete